Fairway Independent Mortgage
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$40,000 - $65,000
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
We are a growing mortgage branch that currently processes remotely. We can offer competitive compensation as well as a fun, productive work environment. Looking for the right fit to help us grow and provide better service for our clients and referral partners!