Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
At Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, we're dedicated to providing an AMAZING EXPERIENCE for YOU every day.
Founded in April 1996, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation employs over 7,000 employees nationwide. With a strong focus on purchase business, we continue to grow each year, closing $39.15 billion in 2019. We are proud to be voted the #1 Best Mortgage Company to Work for 5 years in a row by Mortgage Executive Magazine based on Loan Officer votes.
Whether you’re looking to advance your career as a mortgage professional in our branch network or in a corporate support role, we offer a variety of opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally!