We are a Miami-based boutique mortgage brokerage firm, and we’re seeking a Loan Processor with a background in Mortgage Processing
A Loan Processor gathers borrower-specific required information in order to satisfy the needs of the loan – quickly, effectively, efficiently and with conviction.
Fact-checking and detail management comprise a large portion of this role. As a client moves through the loan application process, an innate sense of urgency ensures scheduled timelines are met, and a goal-orientated focus ensures the client needs remain paramount and supported at all times. Understanding the nuances of communication, and building a trusting, honest and authentic baseline for interaction becomes a fundamental cornerstone to this position’s success.
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Focus – a Loan Processor must understand where he/she is going in order to continually meet, then achieve goals. The ideal candidate should have an ‘eye on the prize’ mentality - never losing sight of their client’s innate needs, yet victoriously pushing forward to deliver on what is expected
- Teamwork – every player on our team is equally vital and important. The ideal candidate should feel excited in the opportunity to work closely with teammates, joining forces to deliver the best possible outcomes to our clients
- Awareness – fine tuning in a role like this is of utmost importance. Not only are the skills themselves important, but how, and when, they’re exercised are too. Have you ever heard the phrase ‘too much of a good thing?’ Reading the room, knowing the clients and understanding their needs at any given moment is the lifeblood of this role
- Ability to Listen – “The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said” – quoted Peter Drucker; we are seeking a candidate who can effectively speak, but equally as effectively know when to listen
- 6 months minimum experience in loan processing required
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Hypotec Inc
Hypotec blends over 17 years of our mortgage expertise with our cutting-edge technology to assist realtors to overcome the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digitally disruptive business environment. We utilize the same experience, technology and principles to assist homebuyers in getting the best mortgage at the best price! We're growing and we're seeking team members to grow with us.