Chartwell American Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, start your application today!
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denia
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Determine the creditworthiness of the applicant and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
About Chartwell American Mortgage
Chartwell American Mortgage is a full-service mortgage brokerage. We handle all steps of the mortgage lending process from loan application to loan approval. We start by finding the right loan product for each client’s needs and then keep them informed throughout the entire lending process, answering any questions they may have along the way. Finally, we work with the lender and the consumer to guide all parties through a successful transaction.