Dara Capital Group
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Has worked in a broker’s environment and has experience using Calyx Point
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
$35,000 - $40,000 + Bonus
About Dara Capital Group
Dara Capital Group is a mortgage broker headquartered in Las Vegas operating in multiple states.