Group One Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Act as a liaison between applicants, loan officers, real estate agents, and underwriters to help further loan approval
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$40,000 - $50,000
About Group One Mortgage
Our team here at Group One Mortgage has been growing and providing financing services in the area for the past 30 years. With a great support system from the company our team is excited to keep expanding our reach to help many more families accomplish their home financing goals.