Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
$60,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Hometown Lenders
Hometown Lenders Indy is a small close-knit group of individuals that values each unique client and support one another as a unit. At Hometown Lenders we believe our mission is more than just closing loans fast and efficiently for our clients. We also believe in helping others through Mission Firefly which is our corporate partner to take care of those in need in Guatemala.