Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Recertify annual lender agreements along with NMLS quarterly reports including weekly revenue reports
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
$50,000 - $60,000
About Grandview Lending
Grandview Lending is a family-owned and operated residential mortgage lender. Our goal is to help people in our communities obtain new home loans and refinance existing mortgages. Grandview Lending is a conventional, FHA, VA, rural housing, and reverse mortgage-approved lender and works with high-quality national lenders to offer our customers appropriate choices to their individual circumstances. As a broker, we are able to give our clients the old-fashioned personal service not seen today at name-brand banks.