Integrity Mortgage Group
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Customer for Life
A strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company’s production.
More than anything, we deliver an undeniably rich experience for our customers. We believe if our customers leave the process happy, it will return dividends to each and every person involved.