AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$45,000 - $70,000 yearly
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.