We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have 3 years or more of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3+ years loan processing experience required
$50,000 - $90,000
About Bay Equity
Bay Equity is a family-owned, full-service mortgage lender that prioritizes personal relationships. Founded in 2007 and licensed in 42 states (and counting), we understand that behind every loan stands someone's home.
Our Grayslake Office on Center Street has been serving the community and local real estate professionals for years.