We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
$55,000 - $105,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage
At Waymaker Mortgage, we believe in providing the most simple and strategic mortgage experience available. Our vision is to serve 25,000 families in achieving their American dream of homeownership by 2026. We are committed to our clients in these three vital areas:
1. You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
2. You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 150 steps involved for every loan. There's no such thing as "push button, get mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
3. You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!