Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
$45,000 - $70,000 (Base plus bonus)
About Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is a fast-growing premier residential mortgage brokerage and lender. Our success is based on the amazing people who are part of our team. Those same great team members are successful because they love providing the best service and experiences to our customers. We carefully guide our customers through their mortgage experience. We love educating them and empowering them to make the wisest and most innovative financial decisions.