Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$45,000 - $70,000 (Base plus bonus)
About Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is a premier residential mortgage brokerage. Our success is based on the amazing people who are part of our team. Those same great team members are successful because they love providing the best service and experiences to our customers. We carefully guide our customers through their mortgage experience. We love educating them and empowering them to make the wisest and most innovative financial decisions.