We are searching for an experienced and highly analytical/detail-oriented Loan Processor to conduct assessments for individual home loans. You will act as the liaison between potential clients and our financial institution, conducting client evaluations, researching credit documentation, and preparing loan packages.
In this position, your chief goal will be to help eligible applicants obtain loans in a timely and professional manner while protecting our institution's credibility. The successful candidate will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of relevant rules and regulations. You should also have strong attention to detail with excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
- Ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements throughout the loan process.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter.
- Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans or mortgages.
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and law requirements.
- Follow-up with clients to verify important information.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Loan Processor or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of closing procedures, loan processes, and documentation.
- Good understanding of mortgage computer software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good multitasking abilities with outstanding time management skills.
$60 - $70/hr plus a per file bonus (Depending on experience)
About Fariway Mortgage
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation has been named “#1 Company to Work For” by Mortgage Executive Magazine several years in a row. No mortgage company supports its employees more! Fairway is known for being fast, accommodating aggressive deadlines, and quick closings.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans for employees and family Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plans Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with ESOP Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee referral program that rewards you financially for referring top-performing employees