The Ivan Acosta Team
- We are seeking a Full-Time, In-House, Loan Processor. Someone who is a self-starter, efficient multi-tasker and great with people who works in a self-directed manner.
- We are looking for someone who is an implementer and a wonderful team player.
- We are growing due to being mentored by one of the best Mortgage coaches in the industry for the last four years.
- You love talking to people and have impeccable phone skills with the ability to talk to many different people to ensure a smooth transaction - borrowers, Realtors, underwriters, etc.
- You are a quick thinker and are able to handle multiple scenarios at one time.
- You pay attention to detail and stay on top of tasks with ease.
- Minimum of one year of recent processing experience and knowledge of Calyx (or Encompass) software is a MAJOR plus.
- A working knowledge of Government Loans (USDA, FHA and VA) is also important.
- Mortgage license is preferred but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is optimal.
$40,000 - $50,000 (depending on experience & talent)
About The Ivan Acosta Team
- We treat employees like grown-ups. Share information with employees, listen to their ideas (or better yet, actively seek out and act upon their ideas) and assume they are responsible enough to manage their own time.
- We understand that people have lives outside of work, and that these lives might sometimes impinge on (or even take over) their time and attention. We realize that allowing for some work-life give and take means not only that we won’t waste time and money on unnecessary turnover, but that builds loyalty and commitment.
- We see fun, humor and relaxation not as the enemies of hard work, but as its allies.
- We have a purpose — a mission — that everyone understands. Even better, every employee can tell you the role he or she plays in achieving that purpose.
- We are good citizens of our communities and of the world. Not just according to our P.R. campaigns, but for real.