We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly