Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
We are currently seeking detail-oriented individuals to join our dynamic lending team as mortgage loan processors. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and a proven track record of providing excellent customer service. If you are looking for a change in career and a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
$35,000 - $40,000 per year - Plus a Competitive Bonus Structure
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to responsibilities as needed
$35,000 - $40,000 per year
About Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
Atlantic Home Mortgage is one of the highest producing mortgage brokerages in America.
Here at AHM, we focus on two things: closing loans and eliminating inefficiencies. To keep our edge, we combine cutting edge technology with discipline, communication and proven sales processes to deliver the perfect client experience.