Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Communicate with Loan Partners to ensure client conditions are received
- Work with Document Specialist to request third party verifications and documents needed to clear conditions on file
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
55000 - 90000 yearly
About TruLoan Mortgage
TruLoan Mortgage creates The Lending Experience You'll Love. You are defined both externally and internally. We're a boutique mortgage banker founded by partners who felt the red tape, inefficiencies, and grueling experience the mortgage process tends to impose on borrowers, referral partners, and mortgage company staff is totally inexcusable and easily remedied. We have a fanatical focus on doing things differently, doing them better. We measure how much our clients and referral partners love the experience (4.9 stars!) and we thrive on that success. We're a team, not a group of lone wolves. And we're looking for unicorns - those 1 in a million amazing people who share our vision and values - to grow!
EEO | EHO | NMLS 126841