Welcome to our posting! Here are our awesome questions for you as you look at this role...
- Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process?
- Do you live in Bend or wish to move here?
- Are you ready to work on a Team that is CUSTOMER FOCUSED with more a fast-paced tech startup feel than that of a bank?
- Do you want to get PAID (both a salary and a per-file bonus) on a high-producing team that shows no signs of slowing?
If so, we are looking for you! If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a successful lending team, look no further...apply today!
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Report on processing matters to Branch Manager on a regular cadence and escalate only as necessary, involve Loan Officer only at specified points in transaction
- Available during typical banking hours (~8am-~5pm) to ensure all loans are processed on-time
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Must possess a growth mindset, ability to fail and learn, and be open to process changes and improvement from Branch Manager as necessary
- Must be local to Bend, OR; or be open to relocating. This is not a remote position (although part-time remote work is likely possible, regular in-person work is also required).
$48,000 - $84,000 yearly
About NEXA Mortgage
NEXA Mortgage is a Mortgage Broker lending to consumers looking to own a home or refinance their existing one. Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity, and competence while providing an exceptional customer experience.
At Team Musco in Bend, we strive to provide a truly exceptional customer experience while saving you money.
NEXA offers comprehensive employee benefits packages, Zoom HR/Corporate support, a dynamic and approachable leadership team, and the excitement of being a part of THE Fastest Growing Mortgage Broker.
Our goal is to provide home loans to consumers nationwide while supplying them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible. We pledge to help borrowers overcome roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan and strive to offer the best payment plan along with the best terms imaginable.