Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations.
If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Buckingham Mortgage
Buckingham Mortgage, LLC (BM), formerly Buckingham Mortgage Corporation, founded in February, 1994 is a family owned business and has been passed down from one generation to the next over time.
Here are some of highlights which differentiate us from other companies
- We have a presence in Big States such as California, Colorado, Florida Texas and of-course DMV area
- We typically close refinances & purchases in less than 4 weeks, our fastest closing was 7 days
- We invest significantly in CRM technology, Video Emails, Building Online presence through Social Media marketing
- We are well staffed with in-house processors, sell directly to the agencies to minimize overlays, offer competitive pricing, and have convenient digital technology to help make you a modern mortgage loan officer
- We offer benefits such as 401K match, insurance premiums, paid external training, in-house training