Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced mortgage processing manager to help us build, manage, and mentor a team of rising all-star mortgage processors. The successful candidate will have experience in the mortgage industry as a sales or operations manager, a positive and motivational approach to productivity, and exceptional communication and training skills. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to build and support a dream processing team, apply now!
- Build a positive work environment through helpful relationships with additional team stakeholders: mortgage servicers, underwriters, mortgage operations manager/branch managers, and mortgage loan officers to ensure the loan transaction progresses smoothly
- Forecast accurate home loan funding goals and metrics by creating a pipeline management process
- Ensure that team members adhere to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Mentor, motivate, and assist team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Escalate, resolve, or remedy customer service issues professionally
- Proactive management of pipeline to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and assistance to Loan Partners on guidelines and file flow.
- Underwrite and clear conditions on Mortgages
- Multiple years (3-5) of high volume loan processing experience as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union is acceptable; 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is preferred
- Proven understanding of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, Jumbo, VA, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc.)
- Experience with Google Suite, MS Office, as well as AUS and LOS software, are helpful
- Superb organization, interpersonal, training, communication, and time management skills are required
- High school diploma is required - Bachelor’s degree is desired
Current NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
$102,500 - $138,500 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Work for a company that has been TOP RATED to work for (now 9 years in a row) in the Houston area!
You will work side by side with our #1 producing salesperson of 2020.