We are currently seeking an experienced mortgage processing manager to help us build, manage, and mentor a team of rising all-star mortgage processors. The successful candidate will have experience in the mortgage industry as a sales or operations manager, a positive and motivational approach to productivity, and exceptional communication and training skills. If you are looking for a lucrative opportunity to build and support a dream processing team, please connect with us today!
- Remedy, resolve or escalate customer service issues in a professional way.
- Lead, hire, recruit, onboard, train, direct, and manage daily activities of mortgage loan processors, processing assistants and all other team members
- Estimate accurate monthly home loan funding goals and metrics forecast by creating pipeline management process
- Ensure that team members adhere to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Familiarity with AUS and LOS software, as well as Google Suite and MS Office, are beneficial
- High school diploma is required - Bachelor’s degree is desired
Current NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
- Stellar training, interpersonal, communications, organizational, and time management skills are necessary
- 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations, preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is ideal; 3-5 years of experience with high volume loan processing as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union will also be accepted
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHLMC, VA, FHA, FNMA, Jumbo, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc )
- Experience working in Encompass and Sales Force
$120,000.00 - $150,000.00
About Ownership Mortgage
Our company has existing relationships with builders and high producing real estate agents, teams, and brokerages, and our loan officers originate their client’s purchase and refinance loans. We are unique in that our loan officers are not required to create new business or bring relationships, rather they just need to deliver WOW customer service to our already existing clients and help us consistently improve our client experience.