All Nation Homes
Are you an experienced mortgage processing manager who has the skills and talent to build, train, and motivate a team of processing professionals to reach their fullest potential? If so, we are looking for you! The ideal candidate will serve as the subject matter expert for the team, be up to date on the mortgage industry, regulations, and guidelines, and be a skilled communicator with superb organization skills. If you’re looking for a leadership opportunity with growth potential please apply today!
- Ensure that team members adhere to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Mentor, motivate, and assist team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Foster a positive work environment through beneficial relationships with additional team stakeholders: mortgage operations manager/branch managers, underwriters, mortgage servicers, and mortgage loan officers to make sure the loan process progresses smoothly
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, direct, lead, and manage daily activities of mortgage loan processors, processing assistants and other team members
- Create a pipeline management process to forecast accurate home loan funding goals and metrics
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree is desired --High school diploma is required
NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
- Superb organization, interpersonal, training, communication, and time management skills are required
- 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations, preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is ideal; 3-5 years of experience with high volume loan processing as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union will also be accepted
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHLMC, VA, FHA, FNMA, Jumbo, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc )
- Proficiency with Google Suite, MS Office, as well as AUS and LOS software, are assets
$80,000 - $100,000
About All Nation Homes
All Nation Homes is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey. we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment.
We take great pride in our culture and hold each other accountable to our personal and team goals.