Swift Home Mortgage
Our company has grown recently and is looking for an experienced mortgage processing manager who has a proven record of motivating mortgage professionals to reach their fullest potential. You'll build your dream team, train, and mentor them to maximize production and quality control levels. We offer the talent, the team, and the internal support to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Enforce adherence to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Create a pipeline management process to forecast accurate home loan funding goals and metrics
- Lead, hire, recruit, onboard, train, direct, and manage daily activities of mortgage loan processors, processing assistants and all other team members
- Mentor, motivate, and assist team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Resolve, escalate, or remedy customer service issues in a professional manner
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree is desired --High school diploma is required
NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
- Multiple years (3-5) of high volume loan processing experience as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union is acceptable; 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is preferred
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHLMC, VA, FHA, FNMA, Jumbo, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc )
- Superb organization, interpersonal, training, communication, and time management skills are required
- Experience with Google Suite, MS Office, as well as AUS and LOS software, are helpful
$70,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Swift Home Mortgage
Swift Home Mortgage is an independent mortgage broker business located in Brandon, FL. We focus on delivering the best possible experience to our clients and business partners by ensuring an accurate and expedited mortgage process at a competitive price. Our business is 100% referral based word of mouth and continues to grow due to the level of service we provide. Every team member is focused on the service and support of our clients and we are excited to be expanding with this position.