Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- We need a talented Loan Partner. The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business” and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week. We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN 90 MILES OF SOUTH PARK/CHARLOTTE, NC AND HAVE YOUR NMLS license.
- This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player with excellent communication skills interacting with clients who is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database.
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list.
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline.
- Calculate income and Run DU Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires.
- Realtor follow-up.
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Must have your NMLS to be considered
- Works well in a self-directed manner and also a great team player
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
$60,000 - $80,000 (salary plus bonuses)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.