- We are looking for a Loan Partner who will work remotely from either Denver, Fort Collins, Boulder or the Longmont, Colorado area. Candidates from locations other than the four listed above will NOT be considered.
- The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business,” and wants the security of a regular paycheck. You MUST have your mortgage license for this role.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- Must have mortgage license
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Works well in a self-directed manner and also a great team player
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
$40,000 - $50,000 (depending on experience) plus bonuses
About Mortgage Solutions
Mortgage Solutions offers a comprehensive range of services to help individuals and families procure new homes, refinance their existing mortgages and reduce their monthly payments. We are in your neighborhood, with professional staff that live where you do and who are committed to understanding your needs.
Our company delivers impeccable service from start to close. Experience the difference with us!