The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Create meticulous documentation of the loan process in our system from origination to close
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$18 - $26 hourly
About The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
The Alan Christian Mortgage Team at Options Mortgage Services, LLC is a mortgage brokerage team. We are a relationship, guidance and advice driven mortgage team. We are about integrity, character, honesty and treating others like family. The team is run very similar to a doctor's office where each person has defined roles and responsibilities that make the whole team work. We are licensed throughout the southeast. If you are looking for a team that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.