Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- Support a very successful real estate team with over 700 sales last year. This is a work from home situation - must be EST or CST. Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act. NMLS license is a MUST.
- The ideal candidate may be a loan officer who loves working the loan and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
- Former processors or underwriters are also a good fit. Candidate must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Calculate income and Run DU and Realtor follow-up
- NMLS License is a must
- Technology savvy
- Excellent communicator
- Works well in a self-directed manner
$75,000 - $100,000+ Depending on Experience Salary + Bonus
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business. This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.