The Pankey Team
We are looking for an inspired, ethical, and relentless mortgage professional to join our top-producing team. This person has a talented mix of guideline knowledge, processing abilities, and sales skills, and will act as the "right arm" to our Sr. Loan Officers.
This role will work directly with their borrowers to provide a seamless and expeditious mortgage process along with white-glove customer service. This support will allow our Loan Officers to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline. We are open to this team member to work remotely from home.
To find out a little more about what we are looking for please go to https://vimeo.com/355381545
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Finalize the completion of the mortgage loan process to ensue the closing date set at initial application
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, documentation and loan products
- Help in the processing of mortgage loans
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications (digital/phone/in person)
- Structure loan files based on specified parameters (running DU/LP, sending closing cost worksheets, etc)
- Quote rates (when necessary)
- Be the main point of contact for borrowers during the "contact to contract" phase of the loan process (Processor handles "contract to close" duties on LIVE files)
- Submit detailed and accurate application packages directly to underwriting for upfront TBD approvals
- Communicate daily with Sr. Loan Officers, Processor, Operations staff, Realtors, etc
- Put out loan "fires" whenever possible
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Highly motivated and goal oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgable in Mortgage software solutions
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- 5+ years mortgage industry experience
- Remote work from home an option
- NMLS licensed (if not licensed must be willing and able to get licensed immediately)
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter
- Excellent time management/time blocking capabilities
- Customer service skills a must
$45,000 - $65,000
About The Pankey Team
At The Pankey Team customer service is a way of life. We are dedicated to finding great rates and loan options for our customers while offering some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as a trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service and helping you through every step of the loan process – from application to closing and beyond. It’s all designed to exceed expectations, provide satisfaction and earn trust.
Since opening our doors more than 23 years ago, our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve their dream of homeownership. Ranked as one of the top 10 mortgage companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine, we have funded more than $129.4 billion in loans since the company started and more than $21.8 billion in 2018 alone.