Assurance Financial The Forte Mortgage Team
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Ability to run DU/LP/GUS underwriting engines, follow up and collect loan conditions, work at a fast and efficient pace in order to meet closing deadlines
- Issue preapprovals in a fast and efficient manner
- Extensive knowledge in mortgage lending guidelines and procedures is a plus!
- Go over options with the prospective borrower including payment, cash to close amounts, and qualifications for being approved
- Prior loan originating experience is a plus. Ability to speak with clients and update referral partners in a timely manner
- Prior underwriting experience is a plus as well!
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$50,000 - $65,000 ($100-$200 per file bonus based on experience)
About Assurance Financial The Forte Mortgage Team
Founded in 2001, Assurance Financial Group was created to service the loan industry a little differently. We support our branches and loan officers with a full-service in-house team which offers them the flexibility they need to best serve their territories and customers. Servicing the loan from beginning to end saves the borrower time, and you can trust that when we say we can fund a loan, we do it. We do it with care because we are The People People!
That’s because Assurance Financial is an independent, full-service residential mortgage banker. Assurance is Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac seller/servicer approved as well as Ginnie Mae issuer approved. We are continuing to grow by adding state licenses throughout the country. We offer a full menu of attractive residential loan products, close loans in our name and retain agency servicing on a growing number of clients.