Jing's mortgage team
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time in person loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculations then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- 2+ years of experience as an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Chinese speaking is preferred but not mandatory
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must be willing to work in person within the North Shore of Long Island, NY (Glen Head, Glen Cove, Oyster Bay Area)
- Proficiency in the Chinese Language is preferred
About Jing's mortgage team
We are proud to be one of the leading branches in our bank, licensed in multiple states. Laser-focused on delivering superior customer service, and providing honest financial/mortgage advice. As we expand, we are looking for a team player who is passionate, sharp, organized, and eager to learn.