Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
About Total Mortgage
Total Mortgage was founded on a simple principle: Getting a mortgage doesn’t have to be stressful.
Since 1997, Total Mortgage has been making mortgages easier. We're experts in mortgages because that's all we do: We’re not a giant bank. We don’t cross-sell our borrower's credit cards, retirement accounts, or car loans. All we want to do is to provide our borrowers with the best home financing experience that they will find - anywhere. he strategy worked —Our customers love us:
Happy customers are our greatest asset. Throughout the past 17 years, we’ve grown primarily through word of mouth.