Mid Valley Home Loans
- We need a talented Loan Partner. The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer who loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business," yet wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player with excellent communication skills interacting with clients who is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow-up
- NLMS License is a must
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Works well in a self-directed manner and also a great team player
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
$40,000 - $50,000 salary (depending on experience) plus bonuses
About Mid Valley Home Loans
- We offer the assistance you need to help in all of your mortgage endeavors.
- Whether you are consolidating your debt, refinancing your home, or buying your first house, we have the expertise to make it a fast, easy and enjoyable process.