We Save Loans
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About We Save Loans
We are a minority-owned and operated business our #1 focus is our community and helping them gain access to homeownership. We are looking for people that desire to have more than just a job, we are looking for team members that want to make a difference.