- We need two Loan Partners. The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business”, and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following through on tasks and assignments.
- You should be able to learn new skills and information needed to adapt to the ever-changing mortgage industry and have a self-motivated ability to “figure things out" along the way.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- NLMS License is a must
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Works well in a self-directed manner and also a great team player
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
$40,000 - $50,000 salary (depending on experience)
About Acre Mortgage
We are dedicated mortgage professionals driven to provide customers with excellent service. Our mission is to serve as an educational tool for Realtors, title agents, home buyers, existing home owners and other professionals within the real estate and mortgage industries.
We are an industry leader within the markets we service and are looking to help guide people in the right direction, whether we are speaking in terms of obtaining financing (clients) or towards more innovative ways to produce business (business partners). We’re never too busy for any client!! You are never too small or large to become a partner.