CMS Mortgage Solutions
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About CMS Mortgage Solutions
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.