The Tyler Osby Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage
- We need a talented Loan Partner. The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business” and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week. We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people.
- This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player with excellent communication skills to interact with clients and who is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow-up
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Works well in a self-directed manner and also a great team player
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
$40,000 - $50,000 salary (depending on experience) plus bonuses
About The Tyler Osby Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage
Whether you’re looking to buy, build or refinance your home, our experienced mortgage professionals are here to help. Here at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, we offer a variety of loan options that can help you achieve homeownership with the speed and service you deserve. Plus, our mortgage professionals are dedicated to finding the right loan with great rates, terms and costs to meet your specific needs.
Financing a home is one of the biggest commitments you will ever make - let us help guide you throughout the entire loan process from application to closing and beyond. We look forward to putting our mortgage service to work for you!