- We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following through on tasks and assignments.
- The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business,” and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions plus communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- NLMS License is a must
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Works well in a self-directed manner and also a great team player
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
$40,000 - $50,000 (depending on experience) plus bonuses
About Growth Bank
We are a fast growing bank with a commitment to excellence providing an awesome work culture for our employees and exceptional experiences and value to our clients.
Part of the reason we are doing so well is we are being coached by one of the top consulting firms. Utilizing best practices is key to our success and future leadership.