Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Pull credit and analyze
- Send out needs list to the client
- Follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU/LP/GUS
- Pre-approve clients
- Realtor follow up
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish is a plus
- 2 years of Mortgage experience required
- Experience with Mortgage Software
- Required License: NMLS or Certification
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
A mortgage broker that values the relationship and communication between our clients and business partners. We are a very detail oriented company and looking to add a team player for our fast paced, friendly environment.