Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$50,000 base salary + benefits + competitive bonus plan
About Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Our hiring philosophy is simple: We look for like-minded professionals who share our ideals, are eager to learn, bring unique value, ideas, and resourcefulness … and want to grow with us!