We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in mortgage lending preferably in processing
- Ability to work 32 hours a week schedule in our Hillcrest office
- Ability to be registered and licensed appropriately through NMLS within 90 days of hire
- Proficiency in DU/LP/GUS and/or other major LOS a plus
- Ability to calculate income (training provided)
$17-$21 Plus Bonuses
eMortgageGuys is a family-owned and operated, a full-service mortgage broker based in San Diego, California. Our team has been fulfilling the dreams of clients all across California for over 20 years. Does this mean that we are stuck in the traditional? A minute on the phone with one of our agents will show you just the opposite: we are pioneers, rule breakers, experts in finding the most innovative solutions by taking advantage of the potential of technology to break all current paradigms.