Reliant Mortgage Team
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$22 - $25 hourly
About Reliant Mortgage Team
The Reliant Mortgage Team is a young, fast-paced, growing Real Estate Lending Team. We specialize in working together with Realtor and business partners to get their clients into new homes as quickly and efficiently as possible. We run a fun, hard-working, goal-obsessed team, and we show up every day to make a difference for the families and the communities that we serve through our businesses. We have a constant drive to improve the loan experience for our clients and business partners and always ask ourselves: "How can we improve and grow our business the right way?"