We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
About Expedient Mortgage
We like to think of you as more than just a loan number, we value our relationships with our clients. We are constantly looking out for you throughout the process and for the best option for you and your family.
Our Referral partners are there for you as an extension of our family, we value each and every relationship that we have with the people that we work with. If you are interested in starting your journey to home ownership let us help you get into the home of your dreams.