Blue Arrow Lending
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experience
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Must have an NMLS license or must be willing to become licensed within 30 days
About Blue Arrow Lending
We are a full-service mortgage brokerage that handles each step of the mortgage process. We work with many lending partners to deliver custom loans to our clients. We communicate, educate, and empower our clients throughout the process so they have confidence in their decision. Blue Arrow Lending empowers our team members to succeed through education and mentoring, transparency, and technology.
- Hundreds of loan programs so that you can help more clients.
- Full benefits package including W-2, Direct Deposit, Medical, Dental, Vision coverages.
- Work remotely, and still get support with weekly zoom meetings, training, recorded trainings, and live events