Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
Bilingual Only (Spanish)
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Pull credit and analyze
- Send out needs list to the client
- Follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU/LP/GUS
- Pre-approve clients
- Realtor follow up
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish
- 2 years of Mortgage experience required
- Experience with Mortgage Software
- Required License: NMLS or Certification
$30,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
A mortgage broker that values the relationship and communication between our clients and business partners. We are a very detail oriented company and looking to add a team player for our fast paced, friendly environment.