Colonial Mortgage Advisors
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
Only looking for applicants in Eastern & Central time zones.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
About Colonial Mortgage Advisors
We are a small mortgage brokerage in the Philadelphia suburbs. We work hard and understand the importance of our job and everything that goes along with it. We put our clients first by always doing what we say and never miss a closing.
If you want to be a part of our outstanding team with a great reputation and the ability to grow as we do then I strongly advise you to apply.