Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, start your application today!
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denia
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Ensure our system has detailed documentation of the loan process from origination to close
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.