Peoples Home Equity
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Has lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Peoples Home Equity
Peoples Home Equity is a middle Tennessee based Mortgage Company. Our vision is to make the complex mortgage process simple, fun, and friendly so our clients are smiling at the closing table. We aspire to enrich the lives of our clients by helping them fulfill the dream of homeownership while building meaningful relationships. Taking care of our clients and business partners is our number one priority. We do so by responding timely to calls, keeping everyone informed, explaining complex scenarios in understandable terms, and “Wowing” both our clients and business partners along the way.
Taking care of our team and providing our employees with a positive environment helps ensure we are all able to take care of our clients and business partners. We strive to provide development opportunities and career paths for everyone and recognizing each other’s accomplishments and value to the team.