Holland Mortgage Advisors
Work from home - must be EST or CST.
The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business,” and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Realtor follow-up
- NMLS License is a must
- Contributes well individually and a great team player
- Teachable and technology savvy
$40,000 - $50,000 salary + bonuses(depending on experience)
About Holland Mortgage Advisors
- Holland Mortgage Advisors is a Pittsburgh-based mortgage lender with offices in Erie.
- The Mission of Holland Mortgage Advisors is simple: to offer our clients friendly, quality and comprehensive service.