Team TRY, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
About Team TRY, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Voted #1 Top Places to Work in the USA in 2021 AND #1 Best Mortgage Company to Work for 7 years in a row!! Tamara and Ryne Jakubos with Team TRY at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation are local Arizona Mortgage Professionals - originating all loans, including traditional purchase and refinance, but leading in renovation lending in the valley as certified specialists. They are a husband and wife team that believes in business with a smile and brings small-town values to every relationship they cultivate and to every loan that closes. Speed to respond and customer service is of utmost priority. Hungry, humble, and smart, they hold family and core values in the highest regard and work to create customers for life with every single loan that closes. They are committed, hard-working, honest, and work together to serve others-teamwork makes the dream work!